We want to hear what you have to say! We are proud to allow fans of Myles Pinkney to express their opinions in this forum. We respectfully request that you adhere to the following guidelines when submitting your comments.
What to Include
- Your comments should focus on the associated painting. If you want to provide feedback about the site, please contact us.
- The best comments have something unique to say - some detail you observed that hasn't been mentioned, a memorable remark made by a friend or family member, etc.
What not to Include
- Single-word reviews. Other people will read your comments to discover new perspectives about the painting. Be descriptive.
- Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks
- HTML tags
- Remarks that refer to other comments that are visible on the page. All comments are subject to change with approval of or by request of the author, and comments may be eliminated from the site at any time.
- Personal information such as phone numbers, e-mail addresses, ground mail addresses, or URLs
- Shopping details such as availability, price, or shipping information
The Myles Pinkney Online Gallery highly values and respects everyone's opinion concerning the content of this site. As such, we allow everyone an opportunity to submit comments. The comment submission forum is not the place to tell us about typographical errors or other site problems. We respectfully ask that you contact us with such information. Please note that once comments are submitted (hereafter known as "Content"), they become the property of the Myles Pinkney Online Gallery. By submitting Content to any User-submit areas, including, without limitation, any User comments, User automatically grants, or warrants that the owner of such content has expressly granted the Myles Pinkney Online Gallery the royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, nonexclusive right and license to use, reproduce, publish, translate, sublicense, copy, and distribute the Content in whole or in part worldwide and/or to incorporate it in other works in any form, media, or technology now known or hereafter developed for the full term of any copyright that may exist in such Content. Subject to this grant, the owner of Content placed on the Myles Pinkney Online Gallery retains any and all rights which may exist in such Content.